The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Halloween 2011 - "Bad Boys, Bad Boys...What Ya' Gonna Do?"

Hello everyone! So many changes have been going on in our family lately, and I just haven't had the time or energy to blog...I'm sorry...I hope you'll forgive me. ;)

I'm going to do a series of catch-up posts, and thought I'd begin with Halloween 2011.

Riley dressed up as a policeman, and he was too cute (although, his whistle was promptly taken away after I nearly went deaf...why on earth would a whistle be included in a toddler's Halloween costume?) Jon and I decided to take our little man of the law to the Oklahoma City Zoo for 'Haunt The Zoo', and he had a blast seeing all the people dressed up, handing out goodies.


Because Halloween was on a school night, we decided we'd take Riley trick-or-treating on our block, and then call it a successful night. However, thirty minutes after my two men set out on their candy-seeking adventure, my son came home and wanted to continue to run around and go door-to-door. So, I took over, and walked him around the neighborhood...where he walked up to every single door, proceeded to take handfuls of candy from each house, and run. (Boys!)




All in all, I know Riley had a very fun Halloween....and he collected so much candy that we had to ration it out over the next few months. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment