The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, March 23, 2012

Vegas Vacation 2012



In February, Jon and I took a trip to Las Vegas with our good friends Kellie & Kenny. We happened to be there during Superbowl weekend, which was so much fun! We stayed at the gorgeous Aria (where Jon and I stayed on our honeymoon) and the weekend was full of gambling, partying, eating and relaxing.





 The first night, we went to see Tim Allen do stand-up at The Venetian, and had dinner at Domenico's Steakhouse. Jon had a steak that was to-die-for, and I had a scrumptious tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich



.

Kellie and I split an amazing pecan pie for dessert.



We all watched the Superbowl at Todd English Pub, located in our hotel, and it was glorious to be able to sit outside in 70 degree weather in February! We had a lot of fun....even though we were rooting for different teams.



Our last night there, Jon spoiled me, buying me some sweet Ray-Ban Aviators...



As is true majority of the time, Vegas won, and unfortunately, Jon and I did not come home with any big winnings. The only machine I won on was the 'Hangover' slot machine....and I won 30 bucks. Oh well...maybe next time!



We had such a fun time, and hope to visit our favorite vacation spot again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment