The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, October 14, 2011

Riley Lately....

I thought I'd write a post about the most interesting toddler I know...He's learning so much, and growing up way too fast. Just the other day he started reading the newspaper...

He's learned how to brush his teeth...


He's developing his own fashion sense...


He knows how to use the computer to play on interactive toddler websites...


Where has the time gone?! I remember when he used to depend on me for everything...now he's becoming more independent. It's great to see him learning more and more, but it makes me sad that time is moving by so quickly.

Jon and I plan to take Riley to pick-out his own Halloween costume this weekend...we also thought we'd let him pick out a pumpkin or two. I hope you all have a great weekend!

PS:  My sister sent me the below picture, and I think it pretty much sums up the average toddler...

Oh, and we can't forget this funny photo either...Gotta keep up on current events!

No comments:

Post a Comment