The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Overdue Update...

Hello Everyone! Things have seemingly been so busy around here...that I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like (I blame it on the start-up of the College Football Season). So here's an overdue update: A few weeks ago, Jon, Riley and I headed to Tulsa for Jon's Fantasy Football Draft. We had a lot of fun visiting with sweet Caroline and Campbell...



Apparently it's fun to roll school buses and other random toys over Aunt Allie's butt...because Riley was adamant to sit right on her while playing! I think he was trying to make Caroline jealous...


I think Riley's favorite event the whole weekend was getting to chow down on homemade cinnamon rolls baked by his favorite Aunt...



My little squirt also got to spend some quality time with Grandma Peggy, who was nice enough to take him outside for a little swing action...


Grandma Peggy was also nice enough to babysit the three monsters babies, while my sister (Allie) and I went out with friends! We had so much fun on our somewhat "girls night out" with Kellie and Leslie...


The weekend was short but sweet, and we can't wait to visit again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment