The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, July 29, 2011

Riley Blaine - Two Years Old!!!


Our sweet, handsome, smart, ornery boy turned two years old today! He's growing up way too fast...I was looking back at pictures of Riley from when he was born, and I started to feel sad. My baby is no longer a baby...He's a big boy?! I thought it'd be nice to share some pictures of highlights from Riley's first two years. Enjoy...




















Happy Birthday Riley! Your Daddy and I love you so very much, and hope you have a special & fun day! :)

On a side note: I'm sorry that you couldn't eat your cupcakes first thing this morning...but I'm sure you are enjoying them with your friends today at daycare! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to that sweet boy!
    It really does go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete