The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Great State Fair of Oklahoma....2010

 This past weekend Jon, Riley and I ventured out to the Oklahoma State Fair for a day filled with fun, family, and of course food! Riley really enjoyed the children's petting zoo....but he most of all enjoyed getting to try some new foods. Riley tried a cinnamon roll, fried cheese nuggets with jalepeno ranch sauce, and chicken on a stick. We met up with Kenton, Allie and Caroline, and the two babies had so much fun playing. My dad and step-mom also came out for a bit to walk around with all of us. It was so much fun, and we look forward to going next year and introducing Riley to amusement park rides (the kiddie-rides, of course).

Riley and I walking around the fair...

Riley & Caroline petting the bunnies...

Jon and Riley

Take one: Riley slinks away, as I try to take his and Caroline's picture...

Take two: Riley clobbers poor little Caroline...

Riley got to sit in a truck in the car barn...

Jon and Caroline...wearing the right colors.

Caroline's crawling....so cute.

Riley and I after a long day at the fair...

Daddy and Riley after a long day at the fair...
Family picture at the fair

I hope everyone is having a great week...I promise not to neglect this blog anymore!

1 comment: