The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Job!


I'm sure most of you know by now, but for those that don't....I got a new job! I started SandRidge Energy two weeks ago, as a Joint Interest Billing Accountant. I really like this company, and the direction they're headed. The company started in 2006, and has tripled in size since January 2010. The company acquired a building in downtown Oklahoma City in 2007, and has been renovating the building inside and out. They are getting ready to tear down some of the old buildings around it, and create more green space, as well as a fabulous campus. I really like all of my co-workers, and my job tasks. I look forward to a long and prosperous future with a company who values its employees.

Here's a picture of what the building currently looks like...
And here is a picture of what it should look like after renovations...

No comments:

Post a Comment