The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, June 25, 2010

What's Going On With You?

Hello everyone! I thought I'd share a quick post to sum-up what's been going on with Jon, Riley and I this week. Well, Sunday was Father's Day, and while I took my dad to eat lunch at a mexican restaurant, Riley and Jon got to spend some quality father-son time together....This is what happened majority of the day...

On another note, I have started going to class on Tuesday and Thursday nights for the capstone course of my MBA. The teacher seems like she'll be tough, but I'm looking forward to learning more about global integration. The good news is that I'll be done with this class next month! I'm so excited that I'll only have two classes left before I graduate in December!

I hope everyone has a great weekend....just think, next weekend is a three-day weekend! YIPEE!!!


(Side Note: Have you guys seen this promotional video for the Toyota mini-vans? It is hilarious!! Jon keeps chanting the "Where my kids at" part...and it just cracks me up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment