The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, June 4, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?


We've been busy the last few weekends! Last year, I was seven months pregnant when it came time to plant flowers outside. Because I was pretty uncomfortable at that time, Jon was gracious enough to plant some flowers in our flowerbed. He did a great job, but since the responsibility is mine now, I decided to step it up a notch. I decided to go with a mixture of pink and white flowers. After the flowers were planted, I decided my planters needed a makeover....so I spray-painted all our terracotta pots black. As if that weren't enough, I had Jon dig a flowerbed for around our tree in the front yard...and thus planted more flowers. After Grandma Pat was nice enough to give me my very own basil plant, I decided to get a parsley plant, as well as a tomato plant. Things are going great so far with my mini-vegetable garden. So far, nothing has died! In fact, everything seems to be thriving! Here's to hoping they stay that way. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far.














No comments:

Post a Comment