The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Visit With Family...


This past weekend, Riley and I went to Tulsa to spend some time with G.G. Pat, Grandma Peggy and Aunt Allison. Saturday was a relaxed day of driving around and stopping at some garage sales. I got Riley some books for a quarter...he loves them! Mom and I ate some yummy Mexican food, and went shopping too.








Sunday was a full day of going out to my sister's house in Owasso, for a cookout. Riley really enjoyed seeing his beautiful cousin Caroline (whom is catching up to him in size). Ry and I drove home and were re-united with Daisy, and then we packed up and went out to look at cars. It's so much nicer to go to a car dealership when they're closed....no pesky salespeople to bother you! All in all, it was a great weekend, and we had fun.


On a side note, I just want to thank Jon for working a second job, in order to pay for our wedding. I don't know what I would do without him. He is the hardest working person I know. I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment