The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Monday, May 23, 2011

Terri's Wedding...

Jon, Riley and I headed to Tulsa last weekend to see Terri & Eric get married. It started with a romantic Catholic Mass Ceremony, and ended with a fun and beautiful reception! I wish I had remembered to check the battery life on my camera before the wedding started...oh well...I still got a few great shots at their reception. Jon and I had a blast, and wish the Bersano's the best as they start their lives together as a married couple!

First Dance



 Gorgeous Bridesmaid Bouquet



 Cutting the Cake



 Doing the "Chicken Dance"



Kaleb getting in on the "Chicken Dance"







Sisters: Kellie and Terri



Yummy Red Velvet Cake



 Kaleb having a dance with his Grandma



Terri sharing a dance with one of the ring-bearers



My love, Jon...Doing his signature pose ;)

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! As usual, ours went by WAY too quickly...but we're excited to have a three-day weekend this week, as we celebrate Memorial Day with a cookout!

1 comment: