The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Trip To Owasso...

Last weekend, Jon, Riley and I made a trip to Owasso to celebrate my niece Caroline's First Birthday. The birthday girl looked adorable as always, and really cleaned-up in the presents category. We stayed with my sister and brother-in-law that night, which gave the cousins some time to play together.





It's so cute to see them interact, because they are about the same size and copy what the other one does. My mom was kind enough to babysit that night, so that Jon and I could go out to dinner with Leslie and John. We had a delicous mexican dinner, followed by a nightcap at John and Leslie's gorgeous new home. We really had so much fun in Owasso, and were sad that the weekend went by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment