The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Recent Happenings...

Last weekend, Jon went on to College Station, Texas, for his annual boy's trip. He and three other guys went to see OU play Texas A&M...We all know how that game went. Although the game was awful, Jon said he really enjoyed College Station and that the A&M fans were cordial.

While Jon was on his trip, Riley and I stayed in Norman and went to my dad's house to visit with family. Poor Riley had a rough weekend...he is getting a couple of molars in, and is suffering from a sinus infection. The weekend pretty much went as follows:

 
Riley didn't care for his pizza lunch...


                               Riley's tuxedo for the wedding arrived, but he didn't like trying it on...


I hate seeing my sweet boy so upset...but even when he's upset, he still makes the cutest faces. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their week.


No comments:

Post a Comment