The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Holidays Are Coming Quick...Have You Picked Out Your Greeting Cards?

 Can you believe it's that time of year? I like to get my Christmas cards mailed by the second week of December. That means I've got to order the cards... soon!



My favorite place to order cards for any occasion is Shutterfly.

I've picked my 3 favorite cards from their site. They have over 600 designs to choose from. Everyone can find something they like. Check out the cards:






I don't know why I'm so in love with the vintage plaid look, but I just adore it!

Get on over to Shutterfly now, and you'll save 20% on your greeting card purchase!
They also have great customizable wall calendars too! Check them out here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Shutterfly too!
    I need to get some cards...and pictures to put on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeyyyy!!!! check out sam's club! i'm not tryin' to be biased but we have some super cute designs and totally awesome prices! :) just sayin:) check us out too! :)

    ReplyDelete