The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

Jon, Riley, Daisy and I packed up and headed to Tulsa for the three-day holiday weekend. We got to spend time with my mom, sister cousin and grandma...and some of our closest friends. As always, the weekend went by too fast, and we left Tulsa exhausted from all the festivities.

My mom was nice enough to babysit Riley while Jon and I went out to Baker Street with Kellie, Kenny, Sara, Ferrin, Leslie and John. We had a blast! It's always a fun time when our group of friends get together.

Grandma Pat was nice enough to host a 4th of July BBQ at her house, where we got to spend time with the adorable Caroline Miller (Riley's Cousin).

In about 7 months, Riley will have another new cousin to play with, as my sister Allie is pregnant with her second child. Jon and I watched the fireworks in Jenks...but opted not to include Riley, as we weren't quite convinced he was old enough to partake in those festivities. The weekend was cut short for me, as I had a paper, presentation and midterm exam to prepare for. School is going well....it's moving fast, and I'm learning lots. I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July...God Bless America, Land that I Love!

1 comment: