The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End Of Summer...

As this terrible, record-breakingly-hot, summer comes to an end, I can't help but think how nice it's going to be when temperatures are a comfortable 60 degrees again.

The past several weekends, my dad has joined Riley, Jon and I in some outdoor water activities. We've gone to the splash pad and swimming pool as a way to beat the heat. Riley really enjoys the splash pad, and he loved going to play in the park with his Grandpa...











We've taken Riley to the YMCA pool last year, but I think he enjoyed the outdoor public pool much more. We definitely need to get him into swimming lessons next year, because he really likes being in the water...





Riley is learning so much everyday, and I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He sits at the table like a big boy...



He also has a new pastime of coloring...



He's still obsessed with Sesame Street...and calls Elmo on his toy phone constantly...


Never a dull moment when you've got a rambunctious toddler running around. One thing's for sure, I can't wait for cooler temperatures...Bring on Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment