The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been almost forever since I blogged, but things have been so hectic around here...and I finally feel settled.

I thought I'd share some posts about the events leading up to our beautiful wedding...For those that didn't get to see the pictures, I'll start things off with my Bachelorette Party.


My Maid of Honor, Kellie Stone, threw me an amazing bachelorette party! We started the festivities off at Kellie's place (in Tulsa) with some cocktails, sweets, games, and a lingerie shower. The cookies, cupcakes, pretzels and drinks were sooooo good!




Kellie made sure to include even the smallest details...


I received a few special outfits from the ladies...but I'll just share one of the more tame outfits here...


After the lingerie shower, we all headed to dinner at the new Wolfgang Puck Restaurant over on Brookside. Let me just tell you...the food there is ahhhhhmazing! Seriously, it's comfort food with a twist, and it was delicious. I had the tortilla soup, and the bacon-wrapped meatloaf, which was the best I'd ever eaten. (No offense mom!)




After we all filled up on the delectables at Wolfgang Puck's, we decided to go to Baker Street...which is a very large pub, where people in their 20's and 30's hang out. I had a blast! I'll give you one guess as to why...


I cannot thank Kellie enough for planning such an awesome bachelorette party for me! I'm so glad all of my girls came out for the event, and so appreciative to Leslie for letting me sleep at her place....and for being the DD!

P.S. - My new niece, Campbell Vienna Miller came into the world a few days before my bachelorette party...


Which means that this little diva....is now a big sister...


Campbell is a doll...and loves her Aunt Erin sooooo much!



3 comments:

  1. It was such a fun night! We'll get to do it again for Terri soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I'm always down for a Burke Sister Bachelorette Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great and seems like it was a very entertaining party. I’ve always loved attending bachelorette parties, and I can’t believe that I’ll be celebrating my very own party tomorrow. My sister and friends have organized an amazing party at one of the NYC venues, and I hope to have fun on my last party as a single lady.

    ReplyDelete