The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Overdue: Day One

Okay...I am one day overdue, and my body seems to be preparing for this birth. I don't want to go into details, but I lost my mucus plug this afternoon....which freaked me out! I have not had any contractions yet, just dull pains in my lower abdomen. The pains seem to be constant, and are not unbearably painful. I know that false labor is very common....especially for first-time mothers. I don't know how to explain it, but I really feel like I'm starting the process of going into labor. We'll see, I guess! The positive in this situation is that I am being induced on Tuesday at 5pm....so there is an actual end in sight! I'm very hopeful that my body goes into labor naturally, because I've heard that labor will be easier/faster if my body does what it is supposed to. I'll keep you posted with any updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment