The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, June 10, 2011

Foods I'd Love To Make...

I'm sure you know what Pinterest is...but for those who don't, it's a website that you add pictures onto, creating your own idea boards. You can also search for images, and copy pictures other people have posted onto your idea boards. It's really great for gathering ideas while planning a party, remodeling a home, deciding what to cook, etc. I've been using Pinterest for about a month now, and let me tell you, people put up some of the most creative pictures! It's hard not to let yourself want to attempt every recipe/party idea/home renovation/craft you see! I'm always looking for new recipes that are easy and delicious...yet are something a little out of the norm. I've amassed quite a few food ideas on my Pinterest site, so it's time to try some of them out! Here's a few I'm considering:

Chocolate Covered Oreos...(Not as complicated as they look)

Blood Orange Lemonade...(Where can I buy blood oranges?)

Nutella Crescents

Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs...(Add-in a few blueberries, and you have a cute 4th of July dessert!)

 Mini Cheese Balls On A Stick...(This one kind of makes me drool...sad, I know)

and finally...Watermelon Cake Pops...(Such an adorable summer dessert)

I look forward to trying a few of these ideas, and then sharing them on this blog with you. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment