The Adventures Of Our Little Family Of Three

Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Daddy,

Before we met officially, I knew you were my dad. I heard a lot during those nine months inside Mommy's tummy. One phrase was repeated over and over..."Boomer Sooner". I liked when you would talk to me, and I'd wriggle, kick and try to play games with you when you'd push on Mommy's tummy.

You did so much to prepare for my arrival, and began your journey of becoming my Daddy.

Then, when I made my grand entrance into this world, you were the first person I saw. You looked at me with so much love in your eyes, that I knew from that moment on, you would protect me.

You took me home for the first time...and were so excited to teach me everything you knew. I really enjoyed when you were showing me how to make a "down-longhorns" gesture with my hands. Our bond was growing everyday...as you stayed home with me for 12 weeks of father-son time.


You always take me to the best places:
                                             My first OU Basketball Game

                                                                The Park

                                                               The Zoo

You always know what to say, and you tell it like it is. I really admire that quality in you. I can always count on your support and nurturing.

Lately, I've come to realize that you and I are a lot alike...

                                We both love the Oklahoma Sooners

                 We are both extremely handsome

                                                    We both love Mommy

The older I get...the more I realize how much you love me. Thank you for being such a great daddy to me.

I look forward to all the times we'll spend playing ball outside, talking about sports, and doing other guy stuff. You are the best daddy a kid could ever hope for.

Love Always,
   Riley B. Honan

No comments:

Post a Comment